Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The perfect suit

I am on the search for the perfect Summer bathing suit! After two kids, I'm one of those unlucky ones that didn't get her flat belly back. It's probably all those darn brownies I had when I was pregnant with Sophia. Who knew that gaining 75 pounds while your pregnant would leave behind some extra waves on my belly!  Instead, I get to wear those ugly one pieces mommy suits - well at least I used to think they were ugly until I found my perfect mommy bathing suit!

I have a girls birthday celebration weekend next month and so this suit will be a perfect fit with all my skinny friends! It shows some skin while covering up those extra waves! PALM SPRINGS, I'm ready for you!


Source
I have a few friends in mind that would look AMAZING in the suits below. Even skinny girls can wear them! HA!


Source

Source

The back of this suit is soooooo cute! Too bad they were out of my size!



Source
This Marc Jacobs suit is so bright and happy!  Also, all the diagonal, vertical and horizontal lines could make anyone look a few pounds thinner!
Source

Source
Let's talk about this suit. Would you wear it? Thought the idea was cute, but not sure I could pull it off. The whiskers position kind of freak me out. What do you think?
Source

 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips