Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pillow talk

I am infatuated with pillows at the moment. Maybe because I can't wait for summer so I can lounge outside on my patio furniture surrounded with beautiful comfy pillows. There are so many great pillows to choose from at the moment. Wanted to share my favorites and I'm hoping to add some of these to our home collection real soon!
MY FAVORITE!!!!!


Gold Class
The four pillows above are from Caitlin Wilson Textiles. She really has an eye for color. Just looking at her pillows brings a smile to my face, can't imagine how happy I would be if I were surrounded by them. I may have to save up for a few of these luxuries!

The two pillow below are from Joss & Main. They ALWAYS have something I can't live without!



Dandelion Indoor/Outdoor 
Pillows below may be purchased at Pottery Barn. 

I can picture myself laying on a hammock on a breezy summer night, with these pillows surrounding me. AHHHH!!



This blue one would be a beautiful addition to my bed.


 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips