Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best mom EVER!

First, let me thank my friend Michelle for making me the best mom EVER in my daughter's eyes. This weekend she got to meet many of her favorite Disney TV stars! We were invited to the Radio Disney Music Awards by our friends, Michelle and her daughter Kayla, who we met when our girls were just 6 months old. It's amazing to see how these beautiful little girls have grown up to be sweet, kind 8 year olds!

They not only got to see the award ceremony, but also got VIP access to the Disney After Party! What a blast it was!
Friends forever! Sophia & Kayla








They got to go on the red carpet! Fancy girls!



She was excited to see Selena Gomez perform!
Selena Gomez! We had amazing seats! 

She got to meet many of the Shake It Up actors! Sophia was a little nervous, can you tell? She kept saying "Mom, there is so and so----- I need to take my picture with them!"

Zendaya was so super sweet! This girl is gorgeous and my goodness I was a dwarf next to her!








We even got to see a performance by Fifth Harmony at the after party!

Move out of the way - VIP's coming through! HA!!









 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips