Sunday, May 5, 2013

SANGRIA.....not only for Cinco de Mayo!

Let me share with you the best and easiest Sangria recipe ever! I would love to take credit for this, but I stole this recipe from my friend Mari and have been using it ever since. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but when you add a few fruity ingredients it makes it all better! 

WHAT YOU WILL NEED............................................................................

  • One bottle of red wine (you could even use white, but I prefer red)
  • Ice
  • A bag of frozen berries
  • Orange juice
  • 7-up

I'm not one for measurements, just pour and taste.

First, add ice to a pitcher, I usually go about half way on the pitcher. Add a small bag of frozen berries - the berries I like to use are raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Next, throw a whole bottle of red wine into the pitcher. Then add the orange juice (I use about 25% of orange juice assuming that it's a new box). Finally, add a whole can of 7-up. Don't forget to mix! YUM! 

It really is a great drink for a girls night, even the boys will want a glass!

Enjoy!



Refreshing!

 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips