Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let them eat cake

My favorite part about having a party is ordering the CAKE! Not necessarily because I like to eat cake  (I do, who doesn't), but the enjoyment of designing and creating our special themed cakes.

As my kids are getting older, I'm thinking our themed cakes days are numbered. I was looking back at pictures and it made me think of all the great cakes my kids have been lucky to enjoy. I wanted to share two of our favorites and include a few that I am hoping will be part of our celebrations in the near future!

PINK! Fit for a princess!

This was a cars themed party for Julian's 5th birthday! 



The three cakes above are from Blue Cupcake. One of my favorite dessert blogs! I have been lucky enough to order desserts from them and they are as yummy as they look!

Can you believe this is a cake! AMAZING! Source
Chevron Cake! Source
 Holy cannoli! All of these are amazing!





 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips