Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby love, in honor of Mother's Day!

I was so excited this weekend to share a special day with one of my best friends and celebrate her and her baby boy! I can not tell you how incredibly lucky this baby boy will be! He is so very loved and has two amazing parents! Congratulations Justin and Dawn! I LOVE you guys!

Can't wait to meet you baby Montano!

The most beautiful mommy ever!


San Clemente living! 
Mimosa bar  
Dessert table!!!!

I love me some Ding A Lings!



Dawn's favorite! Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake.


Heidi, Dawn's sister-in-law, did an amazing job of putting this special day together! 

Justin's daddy bag




Mason can't wait to meet his new best friend. 
My college roommate, our UCSB days!



To all the great Mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!
 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips