Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Lunches

What a week!! I've had TWO sick munchkins at home this week. I had planned something so fun in celebration of Valentine's Day for the kids and well things didn't necessarily go as planned.

The idea was everyday starting February 1st they got a special message in their lunch-box. The first day as I picked Julian up after school, I could see him from a distance, he was headed straight for me. He came over hugged me hello and said "Mommy!! I had a surprise in my lunch-box today, it made me feel so happy!" He went on to tell me how he found a heart with a messages in his lunch-box. For the next few days both him and Sophia would come home and say they had found another message that would make them smile. Mission accomplished!

My final plan is to put a special Hallmark card with a yummy chocolate in their lunch-box tomorrow for our final LOVE day. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they actually make it to school tomorrow!



 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips