Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feeling Green For Spring!






When I hear the word Spring I always think we're getting a little closer to SUMMER! Of course their are many reasons to love Spring in itself - like wearing bright colors (like green), showing some leg and enjoying a beautiful sunny day. 

I'm such a lover of the color green! I think I can thank Kermit the Frog and his song 
"It's not easy being green"  
But green's the color of Spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like an ocean, or important
Like a mountain, or tall like a tree


So in honor of Kermit and green, above are a few beautiful green options for Spring! #3 is on it's way to my house, but I got my eye on a few more.

1. Lulu's (currently sold-out) | 2. Lulu's | 3. Lulu's |4. Shopbob |5. ASOS  | 6. Lulu's

 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

1 comment:

Blogging tips