Monday, February 18, 2013

Santa Monica Sunshine


How lucky are we to live in SUNNY Southern California! We definitely took advantage and headed to our favorite place, the beach! We made it to Santa Monica before the crowds arrived and enjoyed the Pier. 

We bumped into a couple celebrities who had the same idea. We saw Dennis Quaid enjoying his twins and Mark Dacascos from Iron Chef. I think this was Sophia's highlight of day as she loves Iron Chef America! I really thought about becoming a stalker and following them for a quick picture, but they were with their kids and I certainly wouldn't want some stranger psycho women taking pictures of me and my kids while we enjoyed our day. It was a great day and summer can't come fast enough!





I am sad to report that Daddy's shooting skills did not win a prize! 









 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips