Saturday, March 16, 2013

A little style to my step

The truth is I am sucker for flats! I love anything that doesn't require a heel. Yes, I am a midget at 5'2 and dream of being taller, but I also hate the next morning when I wake up with sore feet after a night of dancing in heels. I'm that girl that takes flip-flops to a wedding and changes into them once I see the alcohol flowing. With Spring-time upon us, my search for the perfect Summer "flat" sandal is ON! Here are a few I am loving at the moment. Hoping one of these will be mine real soon!
I think I am a little obsessed with gold. Maybe because I'm feeling a little pale and need some sun-kissed skin to go along with these golden beauties! 

1. Shopbob | 2. Aldo | 3. Stuart Weitzman | 4. Aldo | 5. Steve Madden





 photo SIG-24_zps53ac4fe5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips